BlogJamDC!

Faithful Readers: I'm stepping from behind the lush, velvety (yet entirely masculine) Joe.My.God. curtain for a moment to let you know about an event scheduled to take place October 24th, in Washington, DC.



BlogJamDC! "The Homo Speak, Readings by national gay bloggers."



Bloggers scheduled to appear include DogPoet, GeekSlut, Wonkette, Chrisafer, VividBlurry, Waremouse, Morel Life, and ME, with others likely to be added as the event draws closer.



The event is being curated by Bob Mould and Jim Barrett . Bob will also MC, and Jim will also read from his acerbic and popular blog, Jimbo.Info.



There will be a Blowoff (the hot party thrown monthly by Bob Mould and Richard Morel), immediately following the readings, in the same space, with Bob and Richard working their magic on the turntables.



I am humbled and honored to be invited to appear. It's not hyperbole to say that the other bloggers on the slate represent the most interesting and original of the homo blogosphere. To be included on the same bill is a bit unnerving, to say the least.



First on my list of things to do, I have to dig out my copy of Husker Du's -'Zen Arcade' for Bob to autograph. Second, (and here's where YOU come in) I need to figure out WHAT it is that I'm going to read. Please feel free to suggest something, either in the comments or by email. I've only been blogging for a few months, and therefore only have about 50 stories to select from. I've got another month before the event, so there'll be more posted by then.



I've got to fill 6-8 minutes. And since I don't sing, dance, juggle, or strip , it will have to be something from Joe.My.God. Help!











Blog Archive