Kelly Clarkson leaked tracks

Kelly Clarkson has admitted that having her songs leak online is worse than being robbed.
The 29-year-old singer returned from a holiday in July to find that multiple tracks, dating as far back as 2001, had been posted on the Internet.
She told Entertainment Weekly, “Oh my God, have you ever been robbed? I have. I’ve been physically robbed a couple of times, but this is much worse.”
She insisted that she still doesn’t understand how songs including Let Me Down, Dumb + Dumb = U, Cleopatra, and Don’t Be a Girl About It were leaked, and although they were met with a positive response, she said that most of the songs were written for other people when she was making her first album, Thankful.

“There are songs out there that are from eight or 10 years ago. People are always asking me to write for other artists. They’re awesome songs, [but] they’re just not songs I would normally sing.
“Those songs came out and people are like, ‘Oh my God, what direction is Kelly going?’
“I think what made me mad was that: 1) People stole from me, and 2): Everybody had no idea what my next album was going to sound like. That really caused a lot of confusion.”
And although she hasn’t heard the final version of her forthcoming album, Stronger, because she is too ‘freaked out’ to put it on her computer, she revealed that a few of the leaked tracks will be on it.
“Here’s the best part though,” she said. “Nothing that’s leaked is the final version. Those are all demos.”

Blog Archive