Westlife - Swear It Again

Westlife - Swear It Again

B
I wanna know
F#
Who ever told you I was letting go
E
Of the only joy that I have ever known

Girl, they're lying

B
Just look around
F#
And all of the people that we used to know
A
Have just given up, they wanna let it go
E
But we're still trying

C#m G#
So you should know this love we share was never made to die
B E
I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I
B
Just you and I

Chorus:
B G#m
I'm never gonna say goodbye
E
Cos I never wanna see you cry
A
I swore to you my love would remain
F#
And I swear it all over again and I
B G#m
I'm never gonna treat you bad
E
Cos I never wanna see you sad
A
I swore to share your joy and your pain
F# B
And I swear it all over again
F# E
All over again

B
Some people say
F#
That everything has got its place in time
A
Even the day must give way to the night
E
But I'm not buying
B
Cos in your eyes
F#
I see a love that burns eternally
A
And if you see how beautiful you are to me
E
You'll know I'm not lying

C#m G#
Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye
C#m F#
But even if we try
B F# E
There are something's in this life won't be denied
F# B
Won't be denied


Chorus

C#m D#m E C#m
The more I know of you is the more I know I love you
D#m E C#m
And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more
D#m E C# F#
The more that you love me, the more that I know
E F#
Oh that I'm never gonna let you go
B
Gotta let you know that I

Blog Archive