Feelings - pictures with captions. Part 3

 He always cries when you realize that I lost you forever. Sooner or later it will hurt .


 - I forgave her, and now want her to forgive me. For what?- For having failed to replace her entire world, once she need someone else.
 Never lose patience - it is the last key that opens doors.
 I thought ... you erase my number. Why do we have problems?
"Yes ... there is a problem. I remember it.
 I did not sleep today, as you are.
we just look at the different ceilings
 Now every morning, waking up and opening his eyes, I hope that I will ever again have to remind yourself that you need to breathe, to
 I need a cigarette.Do not need you no cigarette. Do you need me
 Put a full stop - that's not the hardest. The hardest thing - to look like a man, whom you least want to hurt all the time dorisovyvaet to your point two.
 The past is too heavy to carry around it with him.
Sometimes it's worth forgetting for the sake of the future.
 I do not like when I called her. "
But when it does you.I'm melting
 You can be proud and independent in front of thousands of others,
but it is to Him you will behave like a fool.
 I can not forget how to breathe while looking at how you look is not for me
 At first I hated you, then really wanted you back, then, that we should at least meet somewhere and you realize how much I lost ... such words invented ... And now he met, and to me and say nothing. Do not want to
 Whenever I go over to his porch / walk down the stairs to the underground passages / turn on the other side of the road / walk out of the University / wrap the corners of the house, I want only one to make you wait for me there.
 When love ends with a necessarily suffer ... if no one suffers, it means love and did not start ... if you suffer from both, the love is still alive.
 When the question: "how are you?" replied: "I have everything perfectly," I want someone to look me in the eye and said: 'Tell the truth!

 You're just one for the one that wanted to call his wife.
 No matter who is now holding my hand.
No matter who tries to be mine.
No matter who comes near, you know?
Matter who is inside me.
In my heart.
And yet you are the best . Wow, what people remember me! Just saw you recently with some . And I decided to come and spoil everything? I do not know .you just seemed so happy, as much enrages

Blog Archive