Breaking News: Beyoncé Is Pregnant

If you are having trouble viewing this email click here. | Add people@people.chtah.com to your address book
PEOPLE.com logo Send to a Friend
Aug. 28, 2011
Home News Photos Style Babies Games Celebs Video
Beyoncé Is Pregnant | Beyonce Knowles
 THIS JUST IN  
Beyoncé Is Pregnant
Originally posted 08/28/2011 09:25PM
"I have a surprise" the singer says, announcing that she and Jay-Z are expecting
Read it
 
Kendra Wilkinson: I'm Back to Being Me After Battling PPD | Kendra Wilkinson
Kendra Wilkinson: I'm Back to Being Me After Battling PPD
Read it
FIRST LOOK: Golden Retriever Stars in Our Idiot Brother Music Video
It's the VMAs! Join PEOPLE.com's Live Blog
World's Richest Bride Ties the Knot
Who Wore Her Mud Mask Better: Cher or Bristol Palin?
More news
Add PEOPLE News to:
my Yahoo My MSN My Google my AOL
 
Get 4 free preview issues
 
UNSUBSCRIBE · PRIVACY POLICY · EMAIL OPT-OUTS
Copyright © 2011 Time Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
my Yahoo My MSN My Google my AOL

Blog Archive