Minecraft Out Of Beta! Beta that!

Yes you have probably heard it already, but if you haven't....




1.0.0 is out!


So yeah the next time you pay if you haven't since 18th of November. It is stuffed with a lot of stuff, including the end and numerous game optimization in order for it to run smoother on lower spec PC and mac systems.


Many people thought that it was going to be the end of Minecraft and that Notch would give up with the game and leave it to develop Scrolls but a tweet from Notch says that;  "I've seen the bug reports.. We're kicking ourselves, and will fix it as soon as we get back to Sweden.", Go follow him (@Notch)


Also, click the video below, not my video mine you, but a video that I found on YouTube of the release of Minecraft, the official release with the switch on the brick wall and everything!




Well done team Mojang, you have done well and I hope to see more Minecraft updates in the future. Sadly due to my PC being in for repair, I havent got the chance to even play on this new release but can not wait to!


Thanks for reading


Twitter: @KarlJoones
And of course follow this blog for more news soon!

Blog Archive