Miscellany

I am looking forward to seeing everybody at the Blarg Hop tomorrow. I'll admit I'm a little concerned by how the size of our group has ballooned past 50 people. Hopefully, none of the bars will be too overwhelmed by our arrival. We're expected a pretty good snowstorm, I hope none of you are put off by a few flakes. Or the snow either. A-ha! Also, it would be nice if this nasty cold goes away by tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to drink through the sniffles.

****
One year ago today, I mentioned having hit 100,000 visitors to JMG. Sometime this weekend, this here website thingy will hit 1 million page views, and from what I can guesstimate, my one millionth visit will happen sometime after my second blogiversary. It might be fun to have some sort of contest for that occasion. Now what would the prize be?

****

And finally, I want to thank everybody that links back to JMG. Even when you are talking smack about me, and a few of you do, I appreciate the referrals. There's no such thing as bad publicity, right? A couple of months ago, I began linking back to your criticism/praise within the post you are referring to, if that post was still actively generating discussion. I'll try to do that more often.

Blog Archive