Las Vegas...Sin City! Ka-ching...







Well, folks, I decided to take a respite from it all and head out for a serene little holiday out-of-town to a desert oasis.



Uh-huh, Sin City, here I come!



Viva Las Vegas!



There's somethin' about the sound of those one-armed bandits and clinking cocktail glasses that floats my boat!



Heh, big spender!

Well, I'm no whale, that's for sure.



But, I can hold my own at the penny slot machines with any one of those blue-haired ladies, I tell 'ya.



Late in the evening, I'm usally keen for a stroll along the scintillating strip, under a canopy of dazzling eye-popping lights.



And, in an impromptu moment, I may slip in to mingle and rub shoulders with the hoi polloi at Bellagio or try my hand at throw of the dice in an adrenalin-rushing moment at sumptuous Caesar's Palace.



The throngs of excited gamblers - in their snazzy sexy get-ups - are enough to sweep me over the top into moments of sheer ecstasy.

Yeah, a night on the town in Vegas, is a spectacle to behold.



Let's hope I hit the jackpot!







Blog Archive