Britney Spears Is Off The Drug Hook Ready For Summer Tour

 Britney is said by Samantha Chang to be free from her drug problems and ready for the summer tour. Read all about Britney's rehab progress below.

Britney Spears, who has publicly struggled with drug and alcohol issues, rehab and psychological problems over the past two years, is back and better than ever.

Spears -- who was on suicide watch less than two years ago -- has received the best reviews of her career for her new album, Femme Fatale, and is set to launch her North American tour June 16, 2011.
'I Work Out a Lot, Love to Dance'

And the mother of two is taking her latest career successes in stride.
"I've worked so hard on this album, so it's really refreshing," Britney, 29, tells the June 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I feel like I'm drinking a tall glass of homemade sweet tea on a really hot, beautiful day."
What has saved Spears from her drug issues and emotional problems is a renewed dedication to fitness, health and self-discipline.

Britney, who admits she "works out a lot," looks fitter than she has in years, thanks to extensive dance rehearsals for her upcoming tour.

"I love to dance, so it's very exciting," says Spears. "The tour rehearsals have been going really well. I think it will be my best show yet."

Britney, who runs on the treadmill for 30 minutes most days, worries a lot more these days, and is more outspoken than she used to be.

'I think things through a little bit more, and I worry a lot," says Spears. "I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mom, things have changed."

Would Consider Being a Judge on American Idol
Britney, who's happily dating her agent-boyfriend Jason Trawick, 38, takes pleasure out of doing "normal" things these days.

"We're really normal," says Spears of Trawick, whose abs are "definitely ripped."
She adds: "We just like to watch movies. We work out a lot. We love to work out. We do stuff together like that. We take walks."

Blog Archive