[1.8.1] LulzCode Free Client - Possibly the best free client out there..


[1.8.1] LulzCode Free Client - Possibly the best free client out there.. 
Accounts to use the client: 247!

[Image: CzGk4l.jpg]

As some of you may know I was working on a private full client, and yes that is still in progress, but in the meantime I decided to make something for you all based on that WIP full client, and I do believe this is, and possibly always will be the best free client available.

Let's cut to the chase, this is a client that I have put months into, from a beginner Java and MC programmer, till now. This client, especially the full version, is something I am very proud of. This client features many hacks, both new, unique ones, and one's either have used or have seen before. This client features a FULLY working (though possibly not yet completed) reputation system, advanced banning system, logging of commands & rep changes (only the commands for full users; banning, repping, messaging, etc), and.. well I'll add to this later I've been programming all day, I'm tired, and I'm sure you wanna get to the client!




Download : DOWNLOAD

Blog Archive