The Reasons I'm Wrong For You

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people."

- Virginia Woolf

The above quote was provided to me on October 6th, one day after I posted a list called The Ones That Were Wrong For Me. The person who sent me that quote was one of the three "wrong for me" guys on that list who have contacted me since I made that post. Whoops. Who knew those guys even remembered me, much less had found this blog and then found themselves talked about on it? Seriously, I haven't seen any of them in almost 10 years.

In any case, I was thrice mortified.

All three of my correspondents suggested that while they did have the issues that I mentioned in my post, that I certainly was no issue-free, neurosis-free, quirk-free garden of roses. Accordingly, and at the vehement request of one of my victims, I will begin a series of posts wherein I will recount all the reasons I was wrong for them, and most probably wrong for just about anybody. I have been single for many years, and likely always will be, a prospect which I neither relish nor abhor, it just is what it is.

I have broken these issues down into broad lifestyle categories, and will post one per day, for about ten days, or until I run out of reasons that I'm wrong for everybody. The first one will go up later today.


.

Blog Archive