Unexpectedly, I find myself floating...to a new dimension?



Occasionally, in a moment of reflection, I unexpectedly push the limits and my sense of reality goes beyond this realm of perception.



In a prone position on the bed, with eyes closed, while quietly freeing my focus - suddenly - an image appears in my mind...or so it would appear. It's kind-of a ball of energy, of sorts. But, the sphere is not perfectly round in shape or form.



Nor is the "light" dazzling; instead, it is muted or opaque.



It is an entity of sorts, but not of a religious origin, such as an angel or deity.



As I focus on the somewhat elusive object, I unexpectedly find myself floating in space, moving forward - into it - with my body.



The experience is not unlike a dream where you fly through a vivid sky aware of your physical body floating, flapping your arms like wings all-the-while, and propelling yourself forward.



Except, here - there is a smooth, effortless transition.



I maintain a sense of my physical self; but mostly, there is an awareness of an uplifting ultra-consciousness - expanding outwards, sideways, forwards - in all directions... without depleting or expanding the inner center or core of the essential being.



I go beyond the realm of existence in this relative plane.



It is an experience that is difficult to describe or put into words. It is not like astral-travelling, different - somehow.



An orb kind-of guides me, like a tug boat would, to another "sea" on a far shore.



Then, there is a release, and a calm prevails.



The episode lasts about twenty or thirty minutes without difficult sustaining.



I feel as if a "being" is preparing me for an event, a breakthrough to the other side, or something of that nature.



Curiously, I happened to switch the channel on Television one night this past week, and came across on an informative Science program on time travel.



Astoundingly, a handful of the images the scientists imagined in respect to the concept, were strikingly similar to those I have been encountering.



So, I have to wonder, am I preparing for a sojourn through time?



A recent article on dark energy also cast some light on the issue, as well.



In response to a theory that the universe is accelerating (which results in dark energy being pushed out) astronomers contend that gravity may be leaking out - putting the brakes on cosmic expansion.



They then theorize...if gravity leaked out anywhere in the universe, it would still make itself felt, leaving unexpected dimensions...a whole space time astronomers never expected to encounter.



Heh, If I disappear, you'll know that's what happened to me...

Blog Archive