Urinals...it's a guy thing!



Guys are so lucky.

Urinating is such an easy stand-up thing.

For example, when there's no "John" in sight, it's a simple task to just slip into a bush or down an alley somewhere and take a whiz!

No problemo.

And when it comes to plumbing, the male of the species is fortunate, as well. After all, clever inventors built aesthetically-pleasing urinals to accommodate the masculine form. Yes, it's a simple matter to step up snugly to a pristine porcelain device protruding from the wall, unzip with one deft hand, and let 'er roar!

In recent years, the male animal has seen the advent of small partitions between the urinals. Why is that?

Well, I expect there are two reasons.

The first one is obvious; so another stud doesn't get sideways ideas about sneaking a glance over to check out the goods.

The second is a touchy subject, though. Just maybe, a handful of males feel a little inadequate in the man-tool department, so they need a partition to conceal the fact. Otherwise, they'd be pee-shy, I guess?

In the past couple of years, Cineplex kTheatres and gargantuan shopping centers have installed facilities that have a long row of urinals on one wall to facilitate a smooth stream - and hence - quick relief.

In the process, most designers have added a novel one to the mix: a urinal that usually rests lower on the wall out-of-sync with the rest.

A urinal for "short men" - or just maybe - to accommodate tiny tots?

Truth be known? No self-respecting guy will stand at one, even in a pinch.

Pay attention next time when you spy one in a men's room. If there is a long line of men waiting for a urinal, and the one that hangs low on the wall is available, few studs will go where no other man has boldly ventured forth.

It's a psychological thing, I guess.

I always jump at the opportunity to take that urinal, though.

As I take my position before the great wall, and unzip, I slyly note to the guy at the stall next to me,

"These urinals are for guys who hang low,' ya know?"

Gotcha!

Yeah, it's usually a blow to their manhood, alright.

Just recently, I jostled my way into the bathroom facility at the rear of a Greyhound Bus on a trip to Las Vegas.

As I unzipped, and flipped my "Johnson" out, I happened to glance up.

I was startled to discover that a strategically-placed mirror inset in the wall above the toilet allowed for an intimate view of my manhood as a golden stream emptied into the bowl below.

Whoa, I didn't realize it was so BIG!!!

For all of you guys who aren't aware of it, perhaps it's time to take a small trip by Greyhound, to figure out how you measure up.

The experience may be a great leveler, though. After all, you know what they say.

Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler!

Sorry, ladies. Unless you can do it standing, you're left out in the cold.

Yeah, it's a guy thing.

Blog Archive