Blog...Eerie psychic bond! My kid gets straight A's!






It stands to reason - that since I gave birth to my blog - that it is kind-of like my baby!

And, you know what?

The two of us have a psychic bond!

If ever there is a primal scream, I hear it, too.

No kidding.

And, in recent months, I have experienced a strange phenomenon in respect to that.

For instance, occasionally when I am on a tight schedule and pressed for time, I may have to rush an edit - and quickly polish the post - before I dash out the door.

Then - an hour or so later when I am in a restaurant chowing down on dinner - let's say - I hear a voice cry out in disgust inside of me.

"You incorrectly spelled the word. Moron!"

Sure enough, when I flick on the PC and peruse the post, I spy the spelling error right away.

Another example?

This past weekend my focus shifted to a couple of words I used in a post to describe an incident I was reporting on.

When I was on my way to the Theatre a short while later, it suddenly dawned on me out-of-the-blue in busy traffic - that I screwed up.

The words continued to rattle around inside my head until I performed a spell-check a few seconds ago.

Uh-huh!

The blog's emergency message service got it right again.

At midnight, it's my birthday.

Do 'ya know what I'm wishing for?

A new spellcheck program, because the one I am using at Google sucks big time!

As to the birth of the blog, Friedrich Nietzsche once opined:

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”

Amen!

Blog Archive